You all know that the one important aspect which comes into our mind on hearing the word “Spinach” is Strength. Yes, we all acknowledge spinach for its strength-giving capability. It brings out our nostalgia for the only and only Popeye show. Therefore, considering this property I am going to let you learn something about Spinach for hair growth and the methods of making some Homemade hair mask recipe.
Spinach For Hair Growth
All kinds of spinach consist of ample nutrition-the main reason why doctors recommend its addition to the normal diet. Some selected types have an extreme concentration of nutrients.
It has no restrictions with respect to age. Starting with infants and pregnant ladies to elderly people, anyone can consume it and reap its benefits. It has innumerable applications.
But have any of you heard that it can be used successfully for hair growth? Don’t be astonished if you are not aware. It is one of this spinach’s rare uses.
Prepare yourself to look into the wonders of the spinach-world.
Spinach helps in maintaining the strength and overall health of your body. The high-level nutrients, Vitamins, and anti-oxidants present in this spinach are greatly useful. Many nutrients and vitamins A, C, K, B1, B2, B6, E and Omega-3 fatty acid along with Manganese, Zinc, Iron add up in this breath-taking list.
Manner Of Intake
Spinach can be consumed in any form. You can consume even raw spinach. Otherwise, you can either boil it and use it in a salad or drink it as juice or smoothie. It can remove dizziness as well as block cancer.
Advantages Of Spinach
Apart from maintaining our health, it helps immensely in hair growth. Vitamins A and C present in Spinach are some convincing proofs regarding this.
Vitamin B9(Folate) is vital for the human body to produce red blood cells(RBCs). These RBCs supply oxygen and nutrients to the body and hair follicles.
This means that deficiency of Vitamin B9 is indirectly responsible for the lack of oxygen supply to the hair roots. Such deficiency leads to Low RBC count, hair fall and undernourished hair.
So, kindly add spinach to your common diet.
There are four different ways to use spinach to enhance hair growth. They are listed below.
Homemade Hair Mask Recipe-Spinach For Hair Growth
Spinach And Rosemary Hair Mask
Rosemary oil and Tea contribute greatly to hair growth. This oil triggers hair roots to give thick and long hair. It prevents early hair fall and also white hair.
If you have barren and uneven hair, the primary thing which should appear in your mind is the Rosemary oil. Your hair gets fresh when you use Rosemary mask with Spinach. It also enhances blood flow.
This reduces hair fall. You can confidently arrange a Good-bye ceremony to Dandruff if you follow the aforesaid instructions.
- Two spoons of fresh Rosemary leaves
- 3 cups of chopped spinach
- Heat the Spinach in warm water for 3 minutes.
- Obtain the spinach as filtrate and grind it nicely.
- Add Rosemary leaves to form a smooth and consistent mixture.
- Apply the mixture on your head and leave it undisturbed for half-an-hour.
- Wash your head with warm water.
- Follow these steps religiously for at least twice in a week.
Spinach And Coconut Oil Hair Mask
Coconut hair is essential for proper hair maintenance. It has sufficient properties which are enough to make it resistant to germs and a well-known dandruff remover.
It consists of Lauric, Cupric and other fatty acids which make the hair roots stronger than ever.
A proper coconut oil massage increases blood flow in the head and can relieve you from stress. The linoleic acid content in coconut oil not only regulates the water level in the head but also increases the hair’s elasticity and decreases the chances of hair breakage.
- Half-a-cup of chopped Spinach
- Half-a-cup of coconut oil
- Grind the Malabar spinach nicely.
- Warm the coconut oil and add it to the ground Spinach.
- Apply this mixture on the head and gently massage your head.
- Leave it undisturbed for the rest of the night.
- On the next day, wash your head with shampoo.
- Use this oil mixture thrice in a week.
Spinach And Honey Hair Mask
Spinach and honey hair mask can act appropriately in case of Barren head and dandruff problems.
Honey has a natural property of increasing moisture. This increases moisture in your head. Anti-oxidants present in Honey keeps the scalp healthy and increases hair growth. It can enhance the softness of the skin.
- One teaspoon of honey
- One teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Half-a-cup of Spinach
- Grind the chopped Spinach nicely.
- Take it in a cup and add a spoon each of Honey and coconut oil and mixes them well.
- Apply the mixture on your head and leave it for half-an-hour.
- Wash your hair neatly with the help of a shampoo.
- Use this mixture in an aforesaid way at least twice in a week.
If you think that making the masks mentioned above is a tedious process and not your cup of tea, then this is the right place for you. Come on, there is an alternative easier way for everything, right?
Use the Spinach smoothie if you belong to the case mentioned above. Taking it as a juice may not be suitable for everyone. It may bring digestion problem to some people. But it is eligible to be used as a smoothie by everyone in an equally comfortable manner.
- One cup of Chopped Spinach.
- One Banana.
- One ripe Papaya fruit.
- Mix a banana, papaya and some chopped Spinach along with milk and grind a mixture. Note that the mixture must be thick.
- Drink it before breakfast every morning. Papaya and banana can easily make your skin bright.
Thus, Spinach can immensely improve hair growth.
This information about Spinach for hair growth has been formulated with great care for the welfare of the people. The homemade hair mask recipe is some of the simplest ways which can yield great results.
You may follow these instructions to simplify the so-called “tedious” process of hair maintenance. You will see yourself, happy and pretty without hair fall and with a smooth hair.
If you do not want to spend your time making hair mask recipes then you can try this ArtNaturals argan oil natural hair mask which is purely natural too.
Hope you learned something about The homemade hair mask recipe by using Spinach for hair growth. If you have any queries, suggestions, and question do not forget to write in the comment space below.